[eigen] Auto cc to Bugzilla bugs

it seems that several times people missed mails regarding bugs they reported themselves. I therefore changed that people editing or submitting a bug are now automatically added to the cc-list.
This behavior can be changed in:
  "Preferences"
   ->"General Preferences"
     ->"Automatically add me to the CC list of bugs I change"

This will only have an effect, for bugs you report or edit in the future (unless you already changed the corresponding setting to something else). You can also fine-adjust your email settings in the "Email Preferences" tab. For example, by enabling fields in the "Reporter" column you will get notifications also for bugs you reported in the past.

Christoph

--
 Dr.-Ing. Christoph Hertzberg

 Besuchsadresse der Nebengeschäftsstelle:
 DFKI GmbH
 Robotics Innovation Center
 Robert-Hooke-Straße 5
 28359 Bremen, Germany

 Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:
 DFKI GmbH
 Robotics Innovation Center
 Robert-Hooke-Straße 1
 28359 Bremen, Germany