Re: [eigen] Help to compile/run unit tests for next 3.3.5 release

Looks like it worked now, excellent! It took 2-3 hours or something like that now and it is uploaded.

I'll run 15.6.0 Preview 1.0 now too.
Let me know if you're interested in running it with any other settings/flags, as long as it's VS2017 or 2017 Preview I'm happy to run.

Best wishes,

Patrik