Re: [eigen] 3D Arrays / Tensors with Eigen?

I’m looking for the ability access slices of 3D array of float or double scalar values.  The slices could 2D or 1D.  It would be nice to be able to serialize and deserialize the 3D array.

It doesn’t have to be C++, it could be regular C as well.

Joe Hellmers