|[eigen] New project based on Eigen -- complex exponential bug?!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] New project based on Eigen -- complex exponential bug?!
- From: Michael Riesch <michael.riesch@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 17:09:16 +0100
- Authentication-results: postout.lrz.de (amavisd-new); dkim=pass (2048-bit key) reason="pass (just generated, assumed good)" header.d=tum.de
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=tum.de; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:content-type:mime-version :user-agent:date:date:message-id:subject:subject:from:from :received:received; s=postout; t=1509552556; bh=6CKMVgOx8Kcnzmnq 8usYvmyA/Q+5UiRUlrxN1UEi/c4=; b=T2xNPITZOxwC6+lhnFIKQb5AEB/xPaaH /bNguyMAbOsmS2NqmCmi75KXQ6MFBjlPPsurmG4CeOzdAqggxJol5Da8tjJ9E6iK LnY0wfly+3Snt7T0CYLhSIPk5ZdE8OlMkXDaSKZPCsiV8XXqfVP3r0ESteHeEi4i d2ruIFhTUECtIlvm0ICW5zJojjkBPL2Kd1hwqLJGhK2D0K8eZ62+6pNBup3B4Ie/ V1pXi2LZAgOejXzfJuXMkxy/CSPN9+OgRSTaYz7DdTwR+sbTqm8/wGdtBfI+76a9 2MLmhjN28iK2H52LLVRuGES3nIygaB/j3YJFK16TVkmQDbSxFniJPA==
Hello Eigen developers,
first of all thanks for your great work. We are using Eigen3 in our
simulation project , so I thought you might want to include in the
list of related projects.
However, there is one issue I encountered: We have to calculate the
exponential of complex eigenvalues, which are stored in a
Eigen::Array<std::complex<double> >. The elementwise exp function of the
Array class partially returned NaN's, whereas creating a wrapper for
std::exp and passing it to the unaryExp function of
Matrix<std::complex<double> > worked perfectly fine.
It seems I can't register to Bugzilla. If you create an account for me,
I'd be happy to create a bug and provide further information.
Keep up the good work!
 mbsolve: An open-source solver tool for the Maxwell-Bloch equations.