[eigen] ppc64le Failures

I am trying to build and test Eigen default branch on ppc64le. I am getting following errors.
Has anyone seen the similar failures before? If yes any pointers would help to resolve this.

Log:
99% tests passed, 11 tests failed out of 780

Label Time Summary:
Official = 284.76 sec (666 tests)
Unsupported = 1594.00 sec (113 tests)

Total Test time (real) = 2013.65 sec

The following tests FAILED:
74 - redux_3 (OTHER_FAULT)
485 - bdcsvd_9 (OTHER_FAULT)
666 - fastmath (OTHER_FAULT)
668 - NonLinearOptimization (OTHER_FAULT)
690 - matrix_exponential_9 (OTHER_FAULT)
700 - matrix_power_9 (OTHER_FAULT)
703 - matrix_power_12 (Timeout)
723 - sparse_extra_3 (OTHER_FAULT)
736 - polynomialsolver_12 (OTHER_FAULT)
750 - levenberg_marquardt (OTHER_FAULT)
774 - cxx11_tensor_io (SEGFAULT)
Errors while running CTest

Out of this “polynomialsolver_12”, sometimes pass and sometime fails.
Detailed log of every test is attached here.

(See attached file: Eigen_test_failure_logs.doc)

Regards,
YugandhaD