Re: [eigen] MatrixBase==

If the result of == was a matrix (for example) as the other binary operators do I would agree, but as it is I don’t think it makes sense. Ideally == WOULD return a matrix and then you would have a isEqualTo method. But I doubt you’d want to make that breaking change...so the latter would be good at least.

Rob