|[eigen] Numerically stable tensor sum in eigen|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Numerically stable tensor sum in eigen
- From: Lakshay Garg <lakshayg@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 17:28:16 +0530
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=/Ij65Q/2+2hrKmX6FzJcb/lvEjfwKk0g1ZFKtNTlPj4=; b=KR6f/oI0wV26Nl+4TJc2LAc78T7064Ie4zxDVDBEaVXFICJ6e22ZrQBLZDdLt/45/O GWFW4e+Pn+yhUgdOQpXxq/J5CmcTG3hI38DK9YDNc5/QewMEEBudoPf4vC80G1GKcsCk PuhXBt7gbhwm24sWHna4WBNIGWT4W7v/vlYRNWoF3yuSZWQqkC2TGHriZ5AY6b0Pokom r7Yz2o5sMXBpKE8q1w4EbmnlV1AosiH8buSgrz8Re8Ah1t4fQeaSQyab1+iG38xktdsr bzGf3tWQlsPRjPocg35vuv7TFQFMynZawXY8osjQUY/FNP7C+JXpgEkcPOn9XT2XvOLv 5VWw==
I am looking forward to implementing a numerically stable summation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kahan_summation_algorithm) method in
For now, I have gone through a little bit of the code and what I have
figured out is that I will need to create a stateful functor along the
lines of `MeanReducer`.
Posting here to get views/feedback of other contributors and
developers. Also, since this would be my first contribution to eigen,
any guidance/advice will be extremely helpful.