[eigen] What is 'The Right Thing To Do' if test suite reports errors?

Hi List,

I do have CPU hours to spare and are willing to make nightly runs of your testsuite.
So I've done yesterday: http://manao.inria.fr/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=42007

But what if test suite reports errors?
Is it OK to do nothing and leave them passively show up in the Dashboard?
Should I report them actively to this mailing list?
If so, 'Hey, there are errors. Please look into the dashboard.' seems a bit rude to me.

I will certainly be very seldom able to contribute to the solutions.
Therefore, in most cases, I will only be able to report.

Please let me know what form of report you would prefer.

Regards
Frank