[eigen] Eigen lib 3.2.6

First, I am happy EIGEN user since 2010

I have developed a LTI "recursive convolution" software based on EIGEN matrices including
exponential feature ( "Padé" approximants )

Until recently my development was done on a 32 bits windows pc

Now, I am working on a 64 bits machine and expecting to generate GCC 64 bits executable

Apparently, the traces of my test cases generated in gcc compile 64 bits with EIGEN 3.2.6
match pretty well my reference traces of 32 bits

But just switching to 3.2.7 ( and beyond ) some test cases are given very exaggerated values

I am going to investigate, but this going to be tedious

I have 2 questions:

  1 )  is there any particular software changes initiated between 3.2.6 and 3.2.7 ???

  2 )  is there any recommendation for gcc 64 bits compilation options ( mem alignment, ... )

Regards,
   Jacques

PS:  all my code is using regular "int" and "double"