|Re: [eigen] Let's get reshape in shape for 3.4|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: "eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Let's get reshape in shape for 3.4
- From: "Wood, Tobias" <tobias.wood@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 14:20:42 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=tobias.wood@xxxxxxxxx;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AQHSbOmgb0Ai7m3SW0ypfMnSUSJ0sKE12OUAgAAE+4CAAHjUgIAJTdKAgAAY8YCAAJZdgIAzkCsAgAE3eICAADhmgA==
- Thread-topic: [eigen] Let's get reshape in shape for 3.4
> Perhaps we could redefine RowMajorColMajor this way in c++11, and provide the new ColOrder/RowOrder for the few users that are still stuck to c++98? Or even more radically, make the controllable order a C++11 feature only?
I would vote for whatever is the least work for you!
(Says the lucky person who can upgrade his compiler whenever he wants and has been dreaming of C++11 everywhere since the day it was released)