Re: [eigen] On a flexible API for submatrices, slicing, indexing, masking, etc.

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 3:46 PM, Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Finally, these examples also reveal that the "_expression_-based" API outperforms all other alternatives, in all cases.

moreover, that api looks much more composable than alternatives; for example, one could overload && || to mean
disjunction and union resp., to write things like

 So I guess we should be careful in how we design this API, but it certainly can be extended in numerous way.

a useful exemple: modulo. This way this API could also cover replicate: https://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox/classEigen_1_1DenseBase.html#a4f89ab26ccf66c3a9d0190e10243cb9e