[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Android/ARM
- From: Paul Mullowney <pmullowney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 08:25:31 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sensoryinc.com; s=google; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=DA/LC+IOCUXrU9frF9gUzpUm685zZXnMQBKzB5eHaa4=; b=dheLNg1oEGTWX/t8pfXXzkqCjMYR7YdOffmCsr9u54vjE1rdD4ooO0JvdaCeGa3bu0 KKZMQuSR/8+DW6U90G8+WlfAHnc3zwrpT3y9YcqPaZOIqZs0VKOYMDz16Fu+3gQBoXGw V3mRI2K+EMzj//Y078CEWMj+2RMudf1kKwQi8=
I would like to build Eigen for ARM/Android. I was wondering if you have any tutorials describing how to do this? I would like to know what environment variables need to be set (Android NDK or SDK paths, or others), what a typical cmake configure line should be.