Re: [eigen] 3.2.10 released!

Hi, that's great news!

Regarding 3.3:
Konstantinos intended to make some PowerPC related fixes which he hoped could make it into 3.3 (not sure if he contacted you about that).

I'll update the IRC topic, regarding 3.2.10

Christoph

On 2016-10-04 09:32, Gael Guennebaud wrote:
Hi,

Eigen 3.2.10 has been released today, on October 4, 2016.

This is a maintenance release with few bug fixes and backports since the
release of 3.2.9 two months ago. For more details, look at the ChangeLog:
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=ChangeLog#Eigen_3.2.10

Eigen 3.3 will be released very soon, and we encourage everybody to already
move to the 3.3-rc1 version:
http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/get/3.3-rc1.tar.bz2 .

.

 Dipl. Inf., Dipl. Math. Christoph Hertzberg

 Universität Bremen
 FB 3 - Mathematik und Informatik
 AG Robotik
 Robert-Hooke-Straße 1
 28359 Bremen, Germany

 Zentrale: +49 421 178 45-6611

 Besuchsadresse der Nebengeschäftsstelle:
 Robert-Hooke-Straße 5
 28359 Bremen, Germany

 Tel.:    +49 421 178 45-4021
 Empfang: +49 421 178 45-6600