Re: [eigen] Lazy evaluation and adjoint(): Bug?

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 6:38 PM, Peter <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Gael,

o.k., I'm warned now and will be careful.

You are the first experimenting with custom complexes.

Well, it's hard to perform quantum mechanics in a real world.

but do you really need a custom complex type instead of using std::complex<custom> ? I know that the standard says it's undefined, but in practice it just work as expected. I guess it is left undefined because it's just too difficult to thoroughly specify the behavior on a type that you don't known. The same goes for our  matrix decompositions.

gael

All the best
Peter