Re: [eigen] compiles (Re: specializing void MatrixBase<Derived>::makeHouseholder)

Dear Christoph,

Am 12.09.2016 um 14:15 schrieb Christoph Hertzberg:
On 2016-09-12 12:50, Peter wrote:
template<typename Scalar, typename RealScalar, typename EssentialPart>
void handle_householder_zero( Scalar& tau, RealScalar& beta,
EssentialPart& essential , const RealScalar& tol, const Scalar& c0)
{
    tau=0;
    beta = 0;

beta should still be numext::real(c0); here.

Ups yes.

Overall, we might consider including such change, if you actually found a solution for your use case (maybe this allows/requires specializing less/more of the method).
But I guess you are ok with a local change, while you are debugging.

Yes sure, I'm happy with it. E.g. I also need tailSqNorm in the subroutine, so I'll first try to get this running,
and then to convince you with an example.

Best regards,
Peter (YangBaxter on IRC)