computeDirect (Re: [eigen] Householder.h: ::min() and operator<=)

Dear Christoph,

Am 08.09.2016 um 23:55 schrieb Peter:

Usually, you should use SelfAdjointEigenSolver::computeDirect for 2x2 (and 3x3) matrices. We could make runtime checks for n==2 and n==3, but especially the 3x3 method might be a tiny bit less accurate than the Householder based
method.
Mmmh, I tried SelfAdjointEigenSolver::computeDirect even for fixed size 2x2 and 3x3 matrices.
It always calles Householder. I've added printing a debug message to line 79.

Using a Matrix<double> with dimension 2 or 3 fixed at compile time, Householder is not called
from computeDirect, while it is called for Matrix<MyType>.

Best regards,
Peter