|[eigen] Next stable version|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Next stable version
- From: Mihai Stefanescu <mstefanescu@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 18:30:30 +0300
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tremend.ro; s=google; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=nz0F9DAp3eAZZgfM8dbwsWXDD4nhPUP4d4AVwJlVxcg=; b=YND3zAeeUrjtZp7Io0ImTDRnvYHjRIm3IfSqScXW62fmc9U74zJa20XwK/F/6AyOS6 CSoI0zMTbB7YjwrPR74KfYMiqHyv3IvQBM2rAIk8Rv84HJ364nWF9k6j3KQkxZaM8ASa xyIGgupmbhyBTeYtD6GB8OQvNGAIAOWVgXVcA=
My name is Mihai Stefanescu and i'm part of a C++ development team. We have decided to use Eigen for our project but one of the requirements is that we only use stable versions of software(and also the latest). This restriction means that we cannot use the latest version of Eigen, that is 3.3-beta2.
Do you have in plan a delivery date for the next stable version of Eigen? I'm asking this in order to make the decision on whether to use Eigen 3.2.9 or not.