Re: [eigen] TriangularViewType& operator/=(const typename internal::traits<MatrixType>::Scalar& other)

On Mon, Sep 5, 2016 at 10:42 PM, Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It seems that you also need to specialize:

template<typename T> struct ScalarBinaryOpTraits<MyType< std::complex<T> >,MyType<T> > { typedef MyType< std::complex<T> > ReturnType; };
template<typename T> struct ScalarBinaryOpTraits<MyType<T>,MyType< std::complex<T> > > { typedef MyType< std::complex<T> > ReturnType; };

perhaps this could be handled automatically on our side, using NumTraits information. I'll give it a try.