Re: [eigen] Eigen::internal::conj_helper: cj has incomplete type

Thank you for the report. I've a local fix that I'll push as soon as the unit tests finish to compile....

It boils down to adding the following in namespace internal:

// Generic implementation for custom complex types.
template<typename LhsScalar, typename RhsScalar, bool ConjLhs, bool ConjRhs>
struct conj_helper
{
  typedef typename ScalarBinaryOpTraits<LhsScalar,RhsScalar>::ReturnType Scalar;

  EIGEN_STRONG_INLINE Scalar pmadd(const LhsScalar& x, const RhsScalar& y, const Scalar& c) const
  { return padd(c, pmul(x,y)); }

  EIGEN_STRONG_INLINE Scalar pmul(const LhsScalar& x, const RhsScalar& y) const
  { return conj_if<ConjLhs>()(x) *  conj_if<ConjRhs>()(y); }
};

gael