Re: [eigen] ceres-solver fails to build with eigen 3.3~beta2

I can reproduce this with the following simplified test:

typedef Eigen::MatrixXd Mat;

Mat foo(int size)
{
    Mat res = 1.0 * Mat::Ones(size, size) + 1.0 * Mat::Identity(size, size);
    return res;
}

The second 1.0* is optional (but should be added as unit test).

I guess Gael will be able to fix this (I'd have to take a deeper look into some recent changes first).

N.B.: scalar * Mat::Ones(rows, cols) could be simplified to Mat::Constant(scalar, rows, cols).

Christoph