Re: [eigen] Scalar vs. int / double in SelfAdjointEigenSolver.h

Dear All,

Am 11.08.2016 um 08:40 schrieb Pavel Holoborodko:
        /...which may not the case for user defined type./

From my experience of creating custom scalar type (mpreal) -
I can say that keeping code without explicit conversions to Scalar is very beneficial.

Just because operations involving standard types can be greatly optimized.

o.k., that's a valid argument, agreed.
This argument might be interesting enough to be added to the documentation.

Best regards,
Peter