|Re: [eigen] Bugzilla to Bitbucket feature|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Bugzilla to Bitbucket feature
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 10:22:12 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=naQyEOyPJku7KQdLlSQq3aIpAqdoCpFZIkpi/m+3rus=; b=mDejQdCMNwYoDHktsfQJ/0p7DTx0IWz2GKuUm1kq+v/aDNm9JOjjsDkrhaZwIL/L8a 1jBBmTTO7hWcPjlMHY4m+eud0w3t78AOivmJkGQ+8zdzDzfxS+7iYpY/6vGPBmvcrb+I QgrnKhxiSkxmCA/QXtUjxizi1+7KL5r+Vli/pd0XPjnSsn92WHJk5xCg3DzMxwrs0fbE JxlNiD8v0p72EN0kWonLMbGhNZhTY1OZR+/I6ZiL+2Ygjd76DJINViXB/K0qMM5sMqEu iOtRpcrF0dCdHmuIp8Cj6z/e+j9nfPXID0DQysZYUXvL+jmypwj0xy7YOJ0MSaFfcvhz 10Yw==
Interesting. Actually we initially moved from Bitbucket's tracker to Bugzilla because at that time Bitbucket's tracker was pretty limited.
Today, there is JIRA which seems to be full featured and well integrated with Bitbucket. More importantly, it turns out that we are more and more often discussing patches through pull-requests as Bitbucket is much more convenient than Bugzilla for such a task. Discussions are thus split between Bitbucket and Bugzilla which is not very nice. So I guess this is an option we should seriously consider for the near future. What do others think?
To help everyone make a decision, I'll try an import on a clone.