|[eigen] Favor stackoverflow over our user forum|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] Favor stackoverflow over our user forum
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 10:35:55 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=bpYnpHKklBeOsvQHF1o8d9bcmn2k21qP5Zh64MKPBvY=; b=YGq4RRGTomtX5uLfzRxQL+wmNVaBviPAm6B4gyPOCRt0se63dZxGOm0XA4ShNJs3fa BMegK2f2eB66lou2g/WbjRQZEI7pAi2mye/VvrQItpXUZojAdkf5h5C127lIXKTWmuxP OT6B3uEx8lCkmuoFnBP8gRe5Kjj/vAREaTvq3Fs+n701H2ypO+jNVUblOcE0qaiEatQX MxiZj+7RR8J5DiqOetZUoY3mxJirOeiUrSkAuXVCV5AF1LZXPhqHMhtqhJ+F8GcUrGiu SUPTN6dskJ0vxuXH3uAwPJAc9zNTRIT22ixo3V6bOai0GXGvDPi9Kt9B2diOLlwJk3xF W5tw==
just to let you known that since I'm nearly the only one following and answering our user forum , I've decided to encourage [2,3] users to ask for help on stackoverflow  where many more users are providing good support.
In case someone wonder, I have no plan to close or lock it. We will see how things evolve with time.