|Re: [eigen] Conflict between coeffRef and CppAD|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Conflict between coeffRef and CppAD
- From: Hilario Tomé <tome.hilario@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 11:34:40 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=j8y6N8bWsY6YUhcE38B9/uSxw/c/PTJFQt8SGWH9Nm4=; b=Gs3WvINWi+QuLXdV9deHc/DRpCcJpc2tS3eI3yrcHeOkJDOn9zWAcLp6fcxBL9i/Pr +zlqlZlkyzled0sFU85T1pnUijIpJrPGdDHIZ0arPvEN5TpN98xAAmtW913lN9Lk+gtr jQltktWG8vdD6vTdOl+eRS49aJEnTXG9Q+L2oJrko8fwwDRC2PrKZKTH2cMPUAQsbHW6 94GMSe/pxKPKQ5xl1KKHcqvxhMCLcSIDXCVFIdle+4L3wuzK97VRpU/sDKsSPzLtNbDz IoQAVZtWY29FYq3+fM1gKoKEkU4nwqprMp4kkoDV+3vQMU3IBoqiPnqBDIsWo2N2ALSO KuOQ==
I am reviving this topic since I didn't manage to solve it, can you give me any suggestions to fix it? Gael already suggested a sparse matrix plugin that solves the problem for the setFromTriplets method, can something similar be done for coeffRef?
This problem still exists with Eigen 3.2.8 and gcc 4.8.4.