|Re: [eigen] CRTP in eigen: using .derived()|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] CRTP in eigen: using .derived()
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 14:47:49 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to; bh=jMCpjborfhiqtLVdushoYu+y4nfRgS7A9cUFjZ78AAI=; b=sBQELJQjcuCRMtQpxeaU8uzuG0hkQNeACw0XKg9QlG19d4YTemY1xFV1UJaBP9o9gA 2L3CGkj+A7V5U6m2uy5uvKbyilHQM60PyZs0ScD0+68BcXwG1c+Bl39nE9UxaGy0AFgZ c7R0M2o7/15/y3oDdpNrUCkd84wpk7NUrpER5qo+/b6G+wEzDiuXfwcPHwzt1JMOeZuQ JWptNNGjcmcVpdR34GxSLbRxXM2ahlKblSFc64n8thNtuYoNiqsP34G8e05cgNNVO5Nf YpkTngCE1vCfY6CUC4HURJx0AH2Z4mKZKzg4Q5zCDwimok+r2FOXrlctH675sfyAoNoo ej+Q==
Yes, the derived() in mat.derived().determinant() should not be needed in code like this.
There *might* be places in Eigen code itself where it's needed (inside the definition of a class inheriting such a method from its curious base).
Also, the only thing that can happen, is that something fails to build if a method is not defined. But if it does build, then for sure it makes no difference. So just check if it compiles.