Re: [eigen] Accidental push/merge for s390x SIMD :)

On Wed, 13 Apr 2016, Gael Guennebaud wrote:

I'm also going to push some VMX/VSX-related fixes in a while. Sadly, I'm out of arm64 hardware for the time being, so can't really test much.

ok, perhaps some arm64 users could help, anyone?

https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm

"The GCC Compile farm project maintains a set of machines of various architectures and provides ssh access to free software developers, GCC and others (GPL, BSD, MIT, ...). Once your account application (see below) is approved, you get full ssh access to all the farm machines (current and new), architectures currently available:

    i686
    x86_64
    powerpc64 (including POWER7 and POWER8)
    aarch64