|Re: [eigen] Blocked QR with column pivoting.|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Blocked QR with column pivoting.
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 11:27:05 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=IK9EQLi9cD03573IIw3aJvEwaG2lPHXVMDXWoOg+yvg=; b=NCDC1wgBzEg3YnqrG/5h9r35rGX7mIvZ7Gx/6UwvTXKYWG558FeCy53jo34SLBvtqp UDa4aoMcoRkrLCQdU+H54lgpspV9PGDk+FGcKXiQhgCXGH2fGgmSrGbW0ddxWiEg21G+ 0Q3xPF2D/oke30jS5NmtT6oa2CL9/Y5V1BGPeCv2Ddp+9LNg5cK6tjioe0O9Y5e1eFwc eGnnXEXnxAkJsCiMiMIAAAqX3v7vUKfMo5er/bsrqmCQ6Tb0x3PEAM2RbhGET2JKIXnn 6Sifa9P9TBY5YEf5QtGYlSnt2+RamK7x2tAv3vqyP4I2CZjvFRdLW0tbcJOEUGWAMHMX OFnA==
This is a very long time wanted feature. Sadly, nobody started to work on it yet. Retrospectively, this "soon" was really optimistic. A tile-based implementation would be even better (better multi-threading), and completing this class with complete orthogonalization for minimal norm solving would be a nice bonus too.
Any volunteer? or sponsorship?