Re: [eigen] Eigen Needs Forward Declaration Files

On Sat, 9 Jan 2016, Brad Bell wrote:

The standard library file
   # include <iosfwd>
is a forward declarations file for the objects defined in <iostream>.

I have a need of such a file for the object
   class Eigen::SimplicialLDLT;
Here is my reason.

Compiling with eigen and g++ requires one to suppress certain warnings as follows:
    -Wno-shadow -Wno-deprecated-declarations

Why not advertise the directory with Eigen sources using -isystem instead of -I? That's how many projects handle warnings in external dependencies.

--
Marc Glisse