Re: [eigen] The Large Hadron Collider uses Eigen!

Good news! :)

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 4:54 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The ATLAS experiment at the LHC at CERN is using Eigen! This paper notes that Eigen offered the best performance for their use cases.

Infinite kudos to Eigen's tireless maintainers, especially Gael and Christoph, and everyone who's helping along. You're the best and I can't wait to see the real world getting their hands onto the beauty that is Eigen 3.3 with the new evaluators, new SVD, new vectorization (AVX), and all the other great improvements...!

Note - I allowed myself to update the "projects using Eigen" section.