Re: [eigen] Re: PacketMath.h compiler error, GCC4.9 on Ubuntu 15.04

Thanks Nathan,

I have submitted bug 1085 as per your suggestion, although I feel a little sheepish about it as I'm not sure if the commit resolved an error that was uncovered and my lack of understanding is the reason I can't see that for what it is.

My main trouble is that I'm not quite sure if there is any issue within Eigen, or more likely if it is with my use case being incorrect.  I was a little bit embarrassed to speak up until today because that is likely the case, although I don't understand what changed well enough to fix it.  :}

When I make Eigen from the repository, everything is fine, and there are no errors within Eigen or the Eigen unit tests that I have run for the library itself.  Additionally, the contents of the error messages seem to make logical sense in that there should be difficulty in assigning a long long int to an int, however, previously in the past year (until a few days ago), my code never threw this error, so, I'm not sure that there is anything wrong with Eigen, I just don't understand the change well enough to see how my usage is leading to the new error.

Any light you can shed on it for me is most appreciated!

Respectfully,
Mark Sauder