[eigen] Runtime consistency checks for optimized builds

The error checking I've seen so far is all performed using eigen_assert which unravels to assert in normal use cases. But there isn't any runtime checks for solution consistency in optimized builds as far as I've seen. Runtime checks should be short and infrequent, but catching invalid inputs is valuable to save time on large applications. Output checking is (probably) rarely needed. Is this the intended behavior? Is there any desire to add checks for consistent inputs / solutions?
--
Nate Yonkee
Graduate research assistant