Re: [eigen] when CUDA can be supported by Eigen

The Tensor module compiles and has optimized CUDA kernels. You can express any matrix multiply via tensor contractions:

https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/src/8f5a45414971503d202ac326bb01b7d5d53ffa20/unsupported/Eigen/CXX11/src/Tensor/README.md?at=default
https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/src/8f5a45414971503d202ac326bb01b7d5d53ffa20/unsupported/Eigen/CXX11/src/Tensor/TensorContractionCuda.h?at=default