Re: [eigen] when CUDA can be supported by Eigen

If you need Eigen CUDA interfacing, uploading Eigen Vectors/Matrices and so on
(its only interfacing , uploading, downloading Host/GPU stuff, nothing about matrix mulitplication.)

Loook at: https://github.com/gabyx/CudaFramework

especially the CudaModern stuff in:
https://github.com/gabyx/CudaFramework/tree/master/include/CudaFramework/CudaModern

You could use CudaModern, to upload Eigen matrices to GPU buffers and then use cuBlas for your operations, and then download them to the host ram :-)

(at: https://github.com/gabyx/CudaFramework there is also a matrix mulitplication included, and tests..., but I would go with official CUBLAS stuff)

Cheers