Re: [eigen] Bugzilla-Mails ...

Am 13.04.2015 um 17:48 schrieb Benoit Jacob:
Hi Christoph,
Thanks a lot for looking into this.
I see that you already have admin privileges - is that right? Do you need

Yes I do, but I did not find any relevant setting for that.

more privileges than this, e.g. shell access on tuxfamily, to address this
issue?

That would help, though I'd still have to figure out where/how exactly to solve this.
Shall I send you a public-key file, or some kind of hashed password?

Christoph