Re: [eigen] generalized eigenvector solver bug

I've been looking over solvers for the generalized eigenvalue problem a bit this week, and I was wondering which implementation would be meant for the generalized eigensolver within Eigen - generalized symmetric definite or generalized nonsymmetric? Which might be best to try and implement first?

thanks
Gareth