Re: [eigen] (co-)mentoring for Google Summer of Code

Hi Gael Guennebaud  i am keenly interested to work as a GSOC intern at eigen! I will work sincerely till the completion of the project. Can u mentor me gael? I would be thankful to u if u give me a chance to work with u and eigen. Thank u.     - Amit Chaudhary