Re: [eigen] Tracking performance regressions

I've updated the plots to include recent changes in matrix-matrix products, and I also run the tests on a core2 and nehalem:

http://download.tuxfamily.org/eigen/perf-monitoring/

The situation on core2 is pretty bad, but such CPUs are obsolete now. Nehalem is pretty old too, but perfs are still ok, except for complex<double>.

gael