Re: [eigen] Help needed to run a benchmark on many machines

I would also advocate to put it in bench/ and make it use BenchTimer, and if BenchTimer is not good enough then let's improve it.

Also don't forget -mfma on Haswell!

Oops, didn't realize that, many thanks!

Actually, it will be interesting to see if such arithmetic changes have an impact on optimal block sizes. I'll keep existing logs and add new logs with FMA alongside.