[eigen] Re: Benchmark for blocking sizes - take 2

Note to helpful people who already sent me data with the previous version:
I have a program that converts the existing logs to the new format, so your data isn't lost. Thanks again for it! The new benchmark generates better data though, so if you have a chance to run it, that's great, otherwise I can make use of the old data, which I've already converted to the new format.

The converted logs are now here, alongside the original ones. The filenames start with converted-.
http://download.tuxfamily.org/eigen/log-blocking-sizes/
http://download.tuxfamily.org/eigen/log-blocking-sizes/ilja/haswell/gcc/
etc..