Re: [eigen] Ref<> Problem

Thanks a lot Christoph,

So what kind of strange things might happen:

So with your code, a temporary might be cosntructed by initializing r, but because it is generated in the classes scope it is bound to exist till struct A destructs?

If we assign elements of type A lets say
A a1;
A a2;
a1 = a2,
MIght be a problem , why? a1 copied the reference, right? it is still valid , but if a2 internally stored a temporary than a1 refers to a temporary in a2 which might blow up somewhen ?

Is that the problem?

Thanks a lot!