Re: [eigen] 3.3-alpha1 for mid november?

Hi!

Apparently, we missed "mid November" but alpha1 would still be possible this year. But we need at least go through all bugs/feature requests blocking 3.3 and decide how to solve them or to postpone them to 3.4.

Regarding input operators we mostly agreed on its behavior. If nobody volunteers to implement the auto-resize part at the moment, we could consider postponing that part (and raise an "not implemented yet" assertion for zero-sized objects at least for alpha1).

Regarding evaluators, I would appreciate, if we can make the tests compile on <2GB machines again (but no need to block alpha1 for that). Gael, you said memory requirements should decrease after some clean-up?

Cheers,
Christoph