|Re: [eigen] Block sparse matrices and std vector compilation error|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Block sparse matrices and std vector compilation error
- From: Hilario Tomé <tome.hilario@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 00:50:36 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=rE4uaKDQZQvsyH8nsn2ANV/EzVDCkCSdfPIcVmIoisY=; b=fUCyLYTqVDp1RZTjvIWV+u8P5PTZx40SLJDh0KRKwNSYmTQYqcy7SXxsTH/M+mDZTA ieApaCjUUY3Mct/7p4VNTVUj9/Ekm9Kp4bdxjFja3b2D1KyBd7SHB3KV4X9EV2yAYcRn m1BPa44pIfCYVn9w952e+lYCq2+/DNScDej4Vpj6BpISVsCxqwWUzWl3fi0+o3UA0Sl3 xn44q9ISo3b+pxPH2C1E8sMq8u7MNGr0NnKaS5JB+WBswhIyTM9fST5mpzLVBlG3/uV1 IVTbr+DkrDibvACTserFPAH2h9eSdKXMk0tSoG3t69SRe+W9TNQ2xEF3tUn/haHkXVmZ U5Jg==
Thank you for the help Mathieu and Christoph. I have uploaded my gcc compiler to 4.8 and the error indeed does not reproduce. I was compiling with c++11 with the 4.6 gcc version.
I will take your design advice about using Blocks and I will also explain my use case to see if you have any suggestions. My big sparse matrix has a lot of fixed size blocks that are sparse with the same structure and must be updated repeatedly. The blocks are updated through the same function and my hope was to parallelize this by calling the function from different threads using the blocks as an input parameter to the update function.