Re: [eigen] 64 bit support on umfpack

Hi Zhexuan,

You can use UMFPack directly. //third_party/SuiteSparse/v4_2_1:umfpack_long is the target you are looking for.

Sameer

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 10:52 AM, Zhexuan Zhang <zxzhang1987@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,

I am trying to solve large size sparse linear system using umfpack. In UmfPackSupport.h, it only has implementations on "di" and "zi" mode, but not "dl" and "zl" mode. This causes failure when I try to solve large size problem. I am not a C++ expert. I tried to edit the .h file but no success. Does anyone know how to force the "dl" mode? If anyone can send me a .h file that has "dl" mode enabled, it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Zhexuan