Re: [eigen] [Review] Pull request 66, Huge Tensor module improvements

Hello,
I am wondering if any progress has been made on the Tensor module and incorporating Benoit's work? I know it has only been 2 months since the last discussion, but I took a look on BitBucket and the latest change date on the Tensor module is from before Benoit's first e-mail.

I need multi-dimensional storage for my current work, so I wrote a very simple class earlier this year. However I've hit the limits of what I can do with it, so I'm really looking forward to what you collectively come up with.. I'm sure it will be better!

Thanks,
Toby