RE: [eigen] Non Negative Least Square solving ?

Hannes Matuschek  ( hmatuschek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx )

Did a NNLS algorithm for Eigen,  I think he could be OK for that

-----Original Message-----
From: Christoph Hertzberg [mailto:chtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 4:19 AM
To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eigen] Non Negative Least Square solving ?

On 13.08.2014 23:38, Hans Godard wrote:
> I am looking for a way to run a NNLS, I have searched on the forum (
> does not seem to work currently )
>
> I did not find anything,
>
> Is there a way to use that in Eigen ?  Or is it planned in the Future ?

I'm not aware of any Eigen implementation, nor anyone working on that.
If there is enough interest and someone willing to implement (and
maintain!) this, we could add a module for that.

Christoph

Dipl.-Inf., Dipl.-Math. Christoph Hertzberg Cartesium 0.049 Universität Bremen Enrique-Schmidt-Straße 5
28359 Bremen

Tel: +49 (421) 218-64252