[eigen] Release 3.2.2?

there have quite a lot of fixes in the 3.2 branch since the last 3.2.1 release, so I propose to make a 3.2.2 release on Monday.

If there is no objections, I'll backport that small new feature too: https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/commits/e29d27b8aebf/. Actually it's a kind of API-fix to make it consistent with other sparse factorizations.

I run several unit tests yesterday, results are there: http://manao.inria.fr/CDash/index.php?project=Eigen3.2&date=2014-08-01. I only see one real problem with dynalloc on windows. I'll try to investigate it over the WE, but as I don't have easy access to MSVC, feel free to try to beat me at this one.

Cheers,
Gaël.