[eigen] Removing Eigen2Support from the development branch next week

Hi all,

a while ago we agreed to remove Eigen2Support from the development-branch and thus from all future versions, starting with 3.3. If there are no strong (and reasonable) objections, I will remove it very soon (maybe beginning of next week). The reason is that due to API enhancements some Eigen2 test cases are starting to fail and are not really worth to be fixed.

If you still require Eigen2 support, you'll need to stick with either the latest 3.2.x release or the current version in the development branch.

Read this page, for how to port Eigen2 code to Eigen3:
  http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox/Eigen2ToEigen3.html

Christoph

Dipl.-Inf., Dipl.-Math. Christoph Hertzberg
Cartesium 0.049
Universität Bremen
Enrique-Schmidt-Straße 5
28359 Bremen