Re: [eigen] news on the refactoring of the expression template mechanism

On Sat, 12 Apr 2014, Gael Guennebaud wrote:

I've started to migrate the sparse module too and also to remove the coeff* from the "ExpressionImpl" classes. Ideally, we would remove these "ExpressionImpl" classes, but I'm still not 100% sure that we never have to specialize the API, for instance for sparse block... We'll see.

Excellent. I had a look at products with permutation matrices and migrating them to evaluators. At least for me the process is not yet mechanical.

What do you think is best for me to work on?

Jitse