|Re: [eigen] Taking advantage of C++11 features in Eigen|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: Benjamin Schindler <bschindler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Taking advantage of C++11 features in Eigen
- From: Nicola Gigante <nicola.gigante@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 12:21:33 +0100
- Cc: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=GvKEKBGGbylUmBtpT5vgiRyT+3SPJZcFABLz6sBCXW8=; b=aCLreYQE30HVH6cp85U/kfQ9V6NgoR3pqqaxCTs5ncerKsGuoAWtGoDbC1swLl1cGE ZyZlE8Gc8hr/LRi+mNyk/LJ/guOOuLnOtMqYM3WqKdT4g7RQo6mjSsgr9eTynO+oAve2 IOITv48KyMM03Oq76WrH8cqknQjQBMqu/5Msj847+p6dc4OiE5+X0YNMiHc7F/HiSDW1 6iwjInMTVRQyTnrypeAWP+Ovg6axVO2Mc3sprh9iPvtneSKfhvRGZrznLR31foyfPrWe Ola+DTOm/CgwfdgDLg2lY7rFXHqV4MSfBoQj3Pkdr9llHDzMwwP1GsB1p9pCPpN86KrX jpJQ==
Il giorno 11/feb/2014, alle ore 22:49, Benjamin Schindler <bschindler@xxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
> I'd like to add one particular point here: new POD support (Plain old data). It would be grat if a vector of Vector3f could be optimized using the POD optimizations
Yes, speeding up some copy or move operations by detecting pod types is certainly another thing worth trying.
Of course the first thing to do is to provide Eigen with a set of preprocessor macro to abstract compiler support.
Then the first one I’d like to see is certainly move semantics…
If interest is expressed for a contribution in this sense I would like to start working on it in my spare time.
> Regards Benjamin