[no subject]

About the "cost" of generating dox-2.0 with doxygen and such, it's
really nothing on my server. I already generate it less often than dox /
dox-devel because it doesn't change much.

I'm all about deprecating 2.0 more. Time flies, things change.
What i think is that we should just keep the latest tarballs available
somewhere, almost hidden, and remove everything else about 2.0 on the
website. For the 2.0 compatibility in recent eigen, as Gael said.

regards,
Thomas
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>